Why Should You Have Your Windows Cleaned Regularly?
There are a number of elemental and weather related reasons why you should have your windows cleaned on a regular basis. The condition of your windows can have a huge impact on the value and upkeep of your home and/or business. You want to make sure that these types of features have a solid foundation and are maintained well throughout the course of your ownership. Having your windows professionally cleaned will effectively provide you and your family with a clean, vibrant view of the outdoors. If you own a business, hiring professional window cleaners can give you a leg up in presenting the professional atmosphere you need in order to be a success.
Window cleaning is something that the greater part of us underestimate, and even take for granted. While we grow accustomed to duties like sweeping and cleaning out countertops, because windows are a permanent fixture they are easy to overlook. Realizing that having clean windows can have a considerable effect on the overall atmosphere of your building. Take for instance your home; if you have windows that have accumulated a decent amount of dirt and grime over the months/years, your window color can be negatively influenced, as well as the feeling and overall mood of your home.
Likewise, if you own and run a business from an independent building, you don’t want customers to conclude that you have an exceptionally dull and unkempt place of business. This can reflect a poor sense of business and standards. Instead what you need them to take away is that you have an energetic and exuberant office, that strives to achieve nothing but greatness and customer satisfaction. Starting with your windows, a good amount of cleanliness speaks volumes about your organization. Clean windows mirror the fact that you are focused on keeping the workplace clean and productive, and that you care about the well-being of your employees and customers alike. Every one of these impressions are effectively shaped in light of the climate of your workplace.
Clean Windows and Their Impact on a Buildings Inhabitants
When you work in a clean and lively setting, employees will most likely be more upbeat and composed to perform to the best of their abilities. Sunlight for example, is paramount to the happiness and well-being of a person. For instance, it has been scientifically proven that when taking a lunch or snack break, if you sit yourself by a window while you eat, the sun will actually simultaneously provide you with energy much like the food you are eating.
Without the proper amount of sunlight on a daily basis, a person’s serotonin levels can plunge low. Low levels of serotonin are related to a greater risk of feeling sad or dissatisfied, also known as seasonal affective disorder or SAD for short. SAD is a type of depression that can be brought on by evolving seasons. An increase in serotonin levels is not the only motivation to get enough sun. In fact, there are various medical advantages related to experiencing enough of the sun’s very beneficial beams.
In addition, exposure to sunlight can likewise benefit those who suffer from non-seasonal depression, premenstrual dysphoric issues, pregnant ladies experiencing depression, and those with generalized anxiety disorder. Uneasiness and fits of anxiety have additionally been connected with changing seasons and lessened amounts of daylight. The light-incited impacts of serotonin are activated by daylight that penetrates the eye, prompting the activation of specific areas of the retina, which triggers the successful production of healthy levels or serotonin. In addition to aiding in mental health, cleaning your windows to allow for more sunlight in your home or business can effectively aid in cancer prevention, the healing of skin conditions, building stronger bones, and of course, it provides a healthy amount of vitamin D for stress relief!
The Effects of Weather and Outdoor Elements of your Windows
One of the biggest factors that can influence the health and overall state of your windows is the weather. While you wouldn’t bat an eye at the thought of brushing your teeth every day, you should be aware that your windows are effected in similar ways by the elements introduced to them on a daily basis. From rain and snow, to blowing winds that spread dirt and grime on the surface of the exterior of your home or business, frequently changing conditions call for the cleaning and upkeep of your buildings fixtures; especially the windows. Let’s review some of the ways in which windows are effected by the changing elements.
- Windows are a porous fixture – This means that it is incredibly easy for dirt to collect over time within your windows, increasing their fragility and discoloration. These factors can increase the likeliness of the growth of microorganisms that could ultimately ruin the windows for good. Having your windows professionally cleaned at least twice a year can effectively combat elements like:
- Hard minerals that can come from rain, snow, sprinkler systems, or dangerous run-off
- Oxidation that can be caused by metal frames and window screens
- Acid rain
- Sea spray for those who live in a town or city located near a body of saltwater
- Overspray from paint, chalk, etc.
- Overall heating efficiency – You might be surprised to learn that keeping your windows clean will ultimately increase your buildings heat efficiency. When dirt, grass, and other outdoor elements begin clogging the pores of your windows, it is more difficult for the sun’s rays to get through. This leads to an increase in energy consumption of the colder months as you will need to utilize your heater more often and at a higher temperature.
- Window upkeep in the long run – Having your windows cleaned on a regular basis is going to prevent the penetration and buildup of dirt and grime, effectively allowing your windows to lead a much longer life than if you had just let them go. This is a great habit to pick up on before your windows are weathered beyond the point of repair. Paying for a professional cleaning a couple times a year is going to be a lot cheaper than having to replace the windows in your building—trust me.
Brisbane Window & Solar Panel Cleaning
Brisbane Window & Solar Panel Cleaning Van
Brisbane Window & Solar Panel Cleaning is a professional cleaning company providing Commercial and Residential Window Cleaning Brisbane, Solar Panel Cleaning Brisbane and Gutter Cleaning Brisbane service. With years of experience and cutting-edge cleaning technologies, we aim to provide our customer with an amazing cleaning experience at a very competitive price. As Brisbane’s #1 window cleaner, we guarantee complete satisfaction in all we do – or your money back. Check our limited time Window Cleaning offer and our professional window cleaner team to get your Window cleaned!